Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Agua Santa - Mirassol

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
35%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
81%
under
19%

1.5

over
63%
under
37%

2

over
50%
under
50%

2.5

over
35%
under
65%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

EC Agua Santa vs Mirassol football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Paulista Cups game between

EC Agua Santa and Mirassol scheduled for 04. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Agua Santa vs Mirassol free football tips

The Brazil. Paulista Cup match will be played on 04. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Agua Santa is about to win this match with 45.38% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Mirassol, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.63% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Agua Santa and Mirassol would not finish with the away win with 37.99% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Mirassol would not lose with 27.2% of probability. And there are 34.82% that the Brazil. Paulista Cup match between EC Agua Santa and Mirassol would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 35.47% probability and under 2.5 goals with 64.53% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Agua Santa and Mirassol played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.