Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Agua Santa - EC Sao Bernardo

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2
+2

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-1
+1

AH1
53%
AH2
47%
You might be also interested in

EC Agua Santa vs EC Sao Bernardo football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Paulista Cups game between

EC Agua Santa and EC Sao Bernardo scheduled for 24. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Agua Santa vs EC Sao Bernardo free football tips

The Brazil. Paulista Cup match will be played on 24. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Agua Santa is about to win this match with 62.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, EC Sao Bernardo, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.51% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Agua Santa and EC Sao Bernardo would not finish with the away win with 42.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that EC Sao Bernardo would not lose with 18.23% of probability. And there are 39.23% that the Brazil. Paulista Cup match between EC Agua Santa and EC Sao Bernardo would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.32% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Agua Santa and EC Sao Bernardo played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.92%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.