Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Agua Santa - Clube Atletico Penapolense

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
41%
x2
14%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
85%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

EC Agua Santa vs Clube Atletico Penapolense football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2s game between

EC Agua Santa and Clube Atletico Penapolense scheduled for 20. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Agua Santa vs Clube Atletico Penapolense free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2 match will be played on 20. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Agua Santa is about to win this match with 70.51% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Clube Atletico Penapolense, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.57% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Agua Santa and Clube Atletico Penapolense would not finish with the away win with 44.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Clube Atletico Penapolense would not lose with 13.93% of probability. And there are 41.4% that the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2 match between EC Agua Santa and Clube Atletico Penapolense would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Agua Santa and Clube Atletico Penapolense played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.