Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Agua Santa - Associacao Desportiva Sao Caetano

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

EC Agua Santa vs Associacao Desportiva Sao Caetano football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Paulista Cups game between

EC Agua Santa and Associacao Desportiva Sao Caetano scheduled for 06. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Agua Santa vs Associacao Desportiva Sao Caetano free football tips

The Brazil. Paulista Cup match will be played on 06. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Agua Santa is about to win this match with 41.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Associacao Desportiva Sao Caetano, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.05% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Agua Santa and Associacao Desportiva Sao Caetano would not finish with the away win with 35.06% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Associacao Desportiva Sao Caetano would not lose with 29.06% of probability. And there are 35.88% that the Brazil. Paulista Cup match between EC Agua Santa and Associacao Desportiva Sao Caetano would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.79% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.21% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Agua Santa and Associacao Desportiva Sao Caetano played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.01%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.