Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Agua Santa - Associacao Atletica Internacional

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
38%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EC Agua Santa vs Associacao Atletica Internacional football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2s game between

EC Agua Santa and Associacao Atletica Internacional scheduled for 02. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Agua Santa vs Associacao Atletica Internacional free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2 match will be played on 02. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Agua Santa is about to win this match with 44.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Associacao Atletica Internacional, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.79% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.76% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Agua Santa and Associacao Atletica Internacional would not finish with the away win with 34.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Associacao Atletica Internacional would not lose with 27.44% of probability. And there are 37.87% that the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2 match between EC Agua Santa and Associacao Atletica Internacional would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Agua Santa and Associacao Atletica Internacional played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.