Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebusua Dwarfs - International Allies

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2

over
49%
under
51%

2.5

over
36%
under
64%

AH1 / AH2

-0.5
+0.5

AH1
54%
AH2
46%
You might be also interested in

Ebusua Dwarfs vs International Allies football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ghana Cups game between

Ebusua Dwarfs and International Allies scheduled for 05. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebusua Dwarfs vs International Allies free football tips

The Ghana Cup match will be played on 05. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebusua Dwarfs is about to win this match with 53.49% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, International Allies, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.28% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.23% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebusua Dwarfs and International Allies would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that International Allies would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Ghana Cup match between Ebusua Dwarfs and International Allies would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 36.2% probability and under 2.5 goals with 63.8% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebusua Dwarfs and International Allies played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.