Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebro - Valencia II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
35%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
54%
under
46%

2.5

over
38%
under
62%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebro vs Valencia II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3s game between

Ebro and Valencia II scheduled for 13. 01. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebro vs Valencia II free football tips

The Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match will be played on 13. 01. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebro is about to win this match with 43.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Valencia II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.6% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebro and Valencia II would not finish with the away win with 37.13% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Valencia II would not lose with 27.69% of probability. And there are 35.18% that the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match between Ebro and Valencia II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 37.53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 62.47% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebro and Valencia II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.