Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebro - UE Cornella

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
36%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
64%
under
36%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Ebro vs UE Cornella football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3s game between

Ebro and UE Cornella scheduled for 12. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebro vs UE Cornella free football tips

The Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match will be played on 12. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebro is about to win this match with 26.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, UE Cornella, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 43.97% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.27% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebro and UE Cornella would not finish with the away win with 27.89% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that UE Cornella would not lose with 36.61% of probability. And there are 35.5% that the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match between Ebro and UE Cornella would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebro and UE Cornella played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.05%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.