Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebro - Tudelano

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
24%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
25%
under
75%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1
+1

AH1
40%
AH2
60%
You might be also interested in

Ebro vs Tudelano football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Ebro and Tudelano scheduled for 17. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebro vs Tudelano free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 17. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebro is about to win this match with 52.1% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tudelano, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.09% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.8% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebro and Tudelano would not finish with the away win with 38.61% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tudelano would not lose with 23.71% of probability. And there are 37.68% that the Club Friendlies match between Ebro and Tudelano would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.33% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.67% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebro and Tudelano played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.