Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebro - SD Ejea

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
35%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

1

over
81%
under
19%

1.5

over
61%
under
39%

2

over
46%
under
54%

2.5

over
34%
under
66%

3

over
21%
under
79%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebro vs SD Ejea football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3s game between

Ebro and SD Ejea scheduled for 24. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebro vs SD Ejea free football tips

The Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match will be played on 24. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebro is about to win this match with 45.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SD Ejea, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.13% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebro and SD Ejea would not finish with the away win with 38.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SD Ejea would not lose with 27.17% of probability. And there are 34.72% that the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match between Ebro and SD Ejea would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 33.78% probability and under 2.5 goals with 66.22% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebro and SD Ejea played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 36.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.