Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebro - Peralada

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
35%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
61%
under
39%

2

over
47%
under
53%

2.5

over
34%
under
66%

3

over
20%
under
80%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebro vs Peralada football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3s game between

Ebro and Peralada scheduled for 10. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebro vs Peralada free football tips

The Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match will be played on 10. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebro is about to win this match with 47.83% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Peralada, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebro and Peralada would not finish with the away win with 39.28% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Peralada would not lose with 25.83% of probability. And there are 34.89% that the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match between Ebro and Peralada would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 34.04% probability and under 2.5 goals with 65.96% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebro and Peralada played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.