Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebro - CF Calamocha

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
44%
x2
10%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-2
+2

AH1
52%
AH2
48%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
60%
AH2
41%

-1
+1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%
You might be also interested in

Ebro vs CF Calamocha football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Ebro and CF Calamocha scheduled for 13. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebro vs CF Calamocha free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 13. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebro is about to win this match with 79.57% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, CF Calamocha, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 6.65% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 13.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebro and CF Calamocha would not finish with the away win with 46.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that CF Calamocha would not lose with 9.9% of probability. And there are 43.65% that the Club Friendlies match between Ebro and CF Calamocha would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebro and CF Calamocha played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.