Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebro - Castellon

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebro vs Castellon football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3s game between

Ebro and Castellon scheduled for 10. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebro vs Castellon free football tips

The Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match will be played on 10. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebro is about to win this match with 51.7% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Castellon, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.78% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.52% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebro and Castellon would not finish with the away win with 39.24% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Castellon would not lose with 23.94% of probability. And there are 36.82% that the Spain. Segunda Division B. Group 3 match between Ebro and Castellon would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebro and Castellon played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.