Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Yeovil Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+1
-1

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Yeovil Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Yeovil Town scheduled for 13. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Yeovil Town free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 13. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 45.71% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Yeovil Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Yeovil Town would not finish with the away win with 36.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Yeovil Town would not lose with 27.01% of probability. And there are 36.49% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Yeovil Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.57% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Yeovil Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.