Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Wrexham

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
36%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

0

AH1
54%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
46%

+1
-1

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Wrexham football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Wrexham scheduled for 30. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Wrexham free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 30. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 37.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wrexham, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.05% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Wrexham would not finish with the away win with 32.72% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wrexham would not lose with 30.91% of probability. And there are 36.37% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Wrexham would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Wrexham played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.