Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Woking

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

+1
-1

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Woking football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Ebbsfleet United and Woking scheduled for 19. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Woking free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 19. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 37.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Woking, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.76% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Woking would not finish with the away win with 32.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Woking would not lose with 31.13% of probability. And there are 36.68% that the England. FA Cup match between Ebbsfleet United and Woking would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.88% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Woking played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.