Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Woking

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
36%
under
65%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Woking football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Ebbsfleet United and Woking scheduled for 19. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Woking free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 19. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 34.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Woking, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.7% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Woking would not finish with the away win with 31.33% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Woking would not lose with 32.52% of probability. And there are 36.15% that the England. FA Cup match between Ebbsfleet United and Woking would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Woking played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.27%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.