Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Torquay United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
37%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
78%
under
23%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+1
-1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Torquay United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Torquay United scheduled for 08. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Torquay United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 08. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 31.43% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Torquay United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.69% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Torquay United would not finish with the away win with 28.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Torquay United would not lose with 34.12% of probability. And there are 37.17% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Torquay United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.27% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.73% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Torquay United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.