Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Torquay United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Torquay United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Torquay United scheduled for 08. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Torquay United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 08. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 35.16% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Torquay United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.28% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.57% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Torquay United would not finish with the away win with 32.4% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Torquay United would not lose with 32.4% of probability. And there are 35.2% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Torquay United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.94% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Torquay United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.79%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.