Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Solihull Moors

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
38%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Solihull Moors football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Solihull Moors scheduled for 09. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Solihull Moors free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 09. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 36.56% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Solihull Moors, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.8% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.64% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Solihull Moors would not finish with the away win with 32.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Solihull Moors would not lose with 31.26% of probability. And there are 36.43% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Solihull Moors would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Solihull Moors played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.