Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Salford City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Salford City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Salford City scheduled for 02. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Salford City free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 02. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 36.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Salford City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Salford City would not finish with the away win with 31.86% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Salford City would not lose with 31.65% of probability. And there are 36.48% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Salford City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.04% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.96% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Salford City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.