Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Notts County

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
36%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Notts County football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Ebbsfleet United and Notts County scheduled for 09. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Notts County free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 09. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 30.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Notts County, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Notts County would not finish with the away win with 29.08% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Notts County would not lose with 34.43% of probability. And there are 36.49% that the England. FA Cup match between Ebbsfleet United and Notts County would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.4% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Notts County played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.