Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Notts County

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
36%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Notts County football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Notts County scheduled for 24. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Notts County free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 24. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 30.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Notts County, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.18% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Notts County would not finish with the away win with 28.82% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Notts County would not lose with 34.93% of probability. And there are 36.25% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Notts County would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.72% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.28% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Notts County played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.