Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Maidenhead United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
36%
x2
31%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Maidenhead United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Maidenhead United scheduled for 12. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Maidenhead United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 12. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 38.78% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Maidenhead United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.61% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.6% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Maidenhead United would not finish with the away win with 33.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Maidenhead United would not lose with 30.58% of probability. And there are 35.99% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Maidenhead United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.03% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.98% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Maidenhead United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.