Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Maidenhead United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Maidenhead United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Maidenhead United scheduled for 12. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Maidenhead United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 12. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 51.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Maidenhead United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.25% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Maidenhead United would not finish with the away win with 39.13% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Maidenhead United would not lose with 23.87% of probability. And there are 37% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Maidenhead United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.54% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.45% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Maidenhead United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.