Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Hartlepool United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

+1
-1

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Hartlepool United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Hartlepool United scheduled for 16. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Hartlepool United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 16. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 34.89% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hartlepool United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.51% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Hartlepool United would not finish with the away win with 31.59% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hartlepool United would not lose with 32.79% of probability. And there are 35.62% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Hartlepool United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Hartlepool United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.27%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.