Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Eastleigh

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Eastleigh football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Eastleigh scheduled for 07. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Eastleigh free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 07. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 35.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Eastleigh, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.04% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Eastleigh would not finish with the away win with 31.37% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Eastleigh would not lose with 32.22% of probability. And there are 36.4% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Eastleigh would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.28% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.72% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Eastleigh played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.12%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.