Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Dover Athletic

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
39%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
43%
AH2
57%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Dover Athletic football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Dover Athletic scheduled for 22. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Dover Athletic free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 22. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 59.01% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dover Athletic, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.54% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Dover Athletic would not finish with the away win with 41.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dover Athletic would not lose with 20.1% of probability. And there are 38.59% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Dover Athletic would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Dover Athletic played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.