Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Chesterfield

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
37%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2
-2

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Chesterfield football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Chesterfield scheduled for 02. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Chesterfield free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 02. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 34.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chesterfield, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Chesterfield would not finish with the away win with 30.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chesterfield would not lose with 32.76% of probability. And there are 36.79% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Chesterfield would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.71% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.29% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Chesterfield played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.