Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Chesterfield

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Chesterfield football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Chesterfield scheduled for 02. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Chesterfield free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 02. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 36.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chesterfield, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.38% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Chesterfield would not finish with the away win with 31.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chesterfield would not lose with 31.71% of probability. And there are 36.58% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Chesterfield would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.81% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Chesterfield played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.69%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.