Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Boreham Wood

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
54%
under
46%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Boreham Wood football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Boreham Wood scheduled for 16. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Boreham Wood free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 16. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 47.4% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Boreham Wood, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.91% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Boreham Wood would not finish with the away win with 36.95% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Boreham Wood would not lose with 26.44% of probability. And there are 36.61% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Boreham Wood would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.44% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Boreham Wood played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.82%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.