Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Barrow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Barrow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Barrow scheduled for 21. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Barrow free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 21. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 37.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Barrow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.84% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.15% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Barrow would not finish with the away win with 31.73% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Barrow would not lose with 31.73% of probability. And there are 36.55% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Barrow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Barrow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.