Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Barnet

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
37%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+2
-2

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Barnet football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Barnet scheduled for 24. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Barnet free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 24. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 34.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Barnet, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.69% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.89% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Barnet would not finish with the away win with 30.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Barnet would not lose with 32.78% of probability. And there are 36.54% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Barnet would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.94% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.06% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Barnet played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.26%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.