Probability

more offers
less offers
Ebbsfleet United - Aldershot Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1
+1

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Ebbsfleet United vs Aldershot Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Ebbsfleet United and Aldershot Town scheduled for 31. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ebbsfleet United vs Aldershot Town free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 31. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ebbsfleet United is about to win this match with 42.53% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Aldershot Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.65% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ebbsfleet United and Aldershot Town would not finish with the away win with 35.65% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Aldershot Town would not lose with 28.7% of probability. And there are 35.65% that the England. National League match between Ebbsfleet United and Aldershot Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.07% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.93% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ebbsfleet United and Aldershot Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.