Probability

more offers
less offers
EB Streymur - Vikingur Gota

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
17%
12
40%
x2
43%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

+2
-2

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+3
-3

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

EB Streymur vs Vikingur Gota football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Faroe Islands. Effodeildins game between

EB Streymur and Vikingur Gota scheduled for 15. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EB Streymur vs Vikingur Gota free football tips

The Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match will be played on 15. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EB Streymur is about to win this match with 14.64% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vikingur Gota, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 65.92% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EB Streymur and Vikingur Gota would not finish with the away win with 16.99% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vikingur Gota would not lose with 42.71% of probability. And there are 40.3% that the Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match between EB Streymur and Vikingur Gota would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.61% chances. This prediction is based on recent EB Streymur and Vikingur Gota played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.95%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.