Probability

more offers
less offers
EB Streymur - Skala IF

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
37%
x2
33%

over / under

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

EB Streymur vs Skala IF football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Faroe Islands. Effodeildins game between

EB Streymur and Skala IF scheduled for 28. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EB Streymur vs Skala IF free football tips

The Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match will be played on 28. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EB Streymur is about to win this match with 33.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Skala IF, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EB Streymur and Skala IF would not finish with the away win with 29.77% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Skala IF would not lose with 33.49% of probability. And there are 36.73% that the Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match between EB Streymur and Skala IF would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.73% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.27% chances. This prediction is based on recent EB Streymur and Skala IF played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 62.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.