Probability

more offers
less offers
EB Streymur - NSI Runavik

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
19%
12
40%
x2
41%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
63%
under
38%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1
+1

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

+2
-2

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+3
-3

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

EB Streymur vs NSI Runavik football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Faroe Islands. Effodeildins game between

EB Streymur and NSI Runavik scheduled for 19. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EB Streymur vs NSI Runavik free football tips

The Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match will be played on 19. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EB Streymur is about to win this match with 17.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, NSI Runavik, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 61.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EB Streymur and NSI Runavik would not finish with the away win with 19.05% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that NSI Runavik would not lose with 40.83% of probability. And there are 40.11% that the Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match between EB Streymur and NSI Runavik would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent EB Streymur and NSI Runavik played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.