Probability

more offers
less offers
EB Streymur - IF Fuglafjordur

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EB Streymur vs IF Fuglafjordur football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Faroe Islands. Effodeildins game between

EB Streymur and IF Fuglafjordur scheduled for 23. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EB Streymur vs IF Fuglafjordur free football tips

The Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match will be played on 23. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EB Streymur is about to win this match with 52.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, IF Fuglafjordur, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EB Streymur and IF Fuglafjordur would not finish with the away win with 38.79% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that IF Fuglafjordur would not lose with 23.39% of probability. And there are 37.82% that the Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match between EB Streymur and IF Fuglafjordur would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent EB Streymur and IF Fuglafjordur played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.