Probability

more offers
less offers
EB Streymur - IF Fuglafjordur

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
40%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1
+1

AH1
52%
AH2
48%
You might be also interested in

EB Streymur vs IF Fuglafjordur football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Faroe Islands. Effodeildins game between

EB Streymur and IF Fuglafjordur scheduled for 29. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EB Streymur vs IF Fuglafjordur free football tips

The Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match will be played on 29. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EB Streymur is about to win this match with 61.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, IF Fuglafjordur, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.83% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EB Streymur and IF Fuglafjordur would not finish with the away win with 41.86% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that IF Fuglafjordur would not lose with 18.24% of probability. And there are 39.9% that the Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match between EB Streymur and IF Fuglafjordur would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.1% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.9% chances. This prediction is based on recent EB Streymur and IF Fuglafjordur played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.85%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.