more offers
less offers
EB Streymur - Havnar Boltfelag

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under



AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

EB Streymur vs Havnar Boltfelag football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Faroe Islands. Effodeildins game between

EB Streymur and Havnar Boltfelag scheduled for 25. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EB Streymur vs Havnar Boltfelag free football tips

The Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match will be played on 25. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EB Streymur is about to win this match with 16.65% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Havnar Boltfelag, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 65.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.98% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between EB Streymur and Havnar Boltfelag would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Havnar Boltfelag would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Faroe Islands. Effodeildin match between EB Streymur and Havnar Boltfelag would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 69.66% probability and under 2.5 goals with 30.34% chances. This prediction is based on recent EB Streymur and Havnar Boltfelag played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.