Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Welling United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
39%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
10%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2
+2

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1
+1

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Welling United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Eastleigh and Welling United scheduled for 22. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Welling United free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 22. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 59.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Welling United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.02% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.1% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Welling United would not finish with the away win with 41.33% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Welling United would not lose with 19.91% of probability. And there are 38.76% that the England. FA Cup match between Eastleigh and Welling United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.31% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Welling United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.