Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Sutton United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Sutton United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Sutton United scheduled for 13. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Sutton United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 13. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 43.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sutton United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Sutton United would not finish with the away win with 35.4% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sutton United would not lose with 28.11% of probability. And there are 36.48% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Sutton United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Sutton United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.