Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Sutton United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Sutton United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Sutton United scheduled for 19. 01. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Sutton United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 19. 01. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 34.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sutton United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Sutton United would not finish with the away win with 31.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sutton United would not lose with 32.99% of probability. And there are 35.85% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Sutton United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Sutton United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.33%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.