Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Notts County

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
78%
AH2
23%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Notts County football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Notts County scheduled for 03. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Notts County free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 03. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 36.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Notts County, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Notts County would not finish with the away win with 33.27% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Notts County would not lose with 31.51% of probability. And there are 35.22% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Notts County would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.46% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.54% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Notts County played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.