Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Maidenhead United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1
+1

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Maidenhead United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Maidenhead United scheduled for 22. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Maidenhead United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 22. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 51.49% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Maidenhead United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.1% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Maidenhead United would not finish with the away win with 39.08% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Maidenhead United would not lose with 23.96% of probability. And there are 36.96% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Maidenhead United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.87% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.13% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Maidenhead United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.