Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Hartlepool United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
48%

-1
+1

AH1
60%
AH2
47%

0

AH1
59%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
41%

+1
-1

AH1
53%
AH2
40%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
42%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Hartlepool United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Hartlepool United scheduled for 30. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Hartlepool United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 30. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 44.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hartlepool United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Hartlepool United would not finish with the away win with 35.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hartlepool United would not lose with 27.75% of probability. And there are 37.17% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Hartlepool United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.48% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Hartlepool United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.12%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.