Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Harrogate Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
37%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

+1
-1

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Harrogate Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Harrogate Town scheduled for 02. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Harrogate Town free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 02. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 36.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Harrogate Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.88% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.24% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Harrogate Town would not finish with the away win with 31.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Harrogate Town would not lose with 31.7% of probability. And there are 36.82% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Harrogate Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.21% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.8% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Harrogate Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.16%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.