Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Gateshead

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
37%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
28%
AH2
73%

-1
+1

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Gateshead football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Gateshead scheduled for 13. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Gateshead free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 13. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 50.56% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gateshead, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Gateshead would not finish with the away win with 38.15% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gateshead would not lose with 24.58% of probability. And there are 37.26% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Gateshead would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.46% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.54% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Gateshead played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.33%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.