Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Gateshead

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
36%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
68%
AH2
45%

0

AH1
66%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
34%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
55%
AH2
32%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Gateshead football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Gateshead scheduled for 13. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Gateshead free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 13. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 48.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gateshead, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.72% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Gateshead would not finish with the away win with 38.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gateshead would not lose with 25.23% of probability. And there are 36.23% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Gateshead would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.37% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.63% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Gateshead played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.