Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Dagenham & Redbridge

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1
+1

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Dagenham & Redbridge football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Dagenham & Redbridge scheduled for 24. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Dagenham & Redbridge free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 24. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 42.27% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dagenham & Redbridge, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.95% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.77% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Dagenham & Redbridge would not finish with the away win with 35.09% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dagenham & Redbridge would not lose with 28.75% of probability. And there are 36.16% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Dagenham & Redbridge would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Dagenham & Redbridge played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.